This will be your new favorite item.
An all purpose, non-alcohol-based safe enough to use directly on hands!
Kills viruses, bacteria, and fungi in 3 seconds or less, and is completely odorless.
Your best friend for your changing table, or when they drop that pacifier and you want to give it a quick spray.
Powered by hypochlorous acid, a safe but powerful compound that the human body also produces to fight infections.
Ingredients: Hypochlorous Acid, a pH-neutral acid that occurs naturally in our bodies to fight infections.