How do I use your products?
- All products have instructions and ingredients listed on the label.
- Download our Household User Guide here.
- Download our Laundry Guide here.
- Download our Cloth Diaper Laundry Guide here.
- Give us a call or email to arrange a 1:1 phone training.
We are considering offering an in person training course in 2022. Are you interested? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where can I buy Grounded products?
- Grounded Factory
- Healthy U
- Zucchini (General Mathenge, ABC, Village Market)
- Kalimoni Greens
- Shamba Shop
- Fava Herb
- Right Eats
- Elixir Health
- Health Cart
- Onn the Way
- Langata Link
- Artcaffe Market
- Organic Farmers Market
- Nairobi Farmers Market
- Express Shop - Kilifi
- Blue Marmalade - Watamu
- Butterbean - Nanyuki
- Acacia Farm Shop - Gilgil
- Chandarana Buffalo Mall - Naivasha
- Chandarana Nyali - Mombasa
- Chandarana Nanyuki - Nanyuki
Overall, Grounded recommends the CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting facilities that have a 2 step process
- 1) Remove dirt, germs and viruses with soap, like our Surface Cleaner - Extra Strength.
- 2) Disinfect to kill remaining viruses, bacteria, and mold with our HOCl based Instant Disinfectant that kills germs in seconds!
Check out our deep cleaning guide, and contact us for custom guides and solutions. You do not need to buy toxic chemical disinfectants and cleaning products to stay safe! Grounded's products are both effective and safe for humans and the environment.
Are you planning to reopen your business?
Check out these guidelines from the MOH:
- Guidelines for Businesses (2 June 2020)
- Interim Guidance for Health and Safety in the Workplace (9 June 2020)
Remember, not all cleaning products are created equal!
- Did you know that the MOH has alerted the immediate halt to all spray tunnels, misters, and booths?
- Not only are they not backed by science, they can be harmful to your health!
- In fact, the US Poison Control has received 20% more calls related to toxic effects of cleaning products.
- Also, breathing in chlorine bleach regularly can have the same impact as smoking a pack of cigarettes a day on your lungs.
Get Grounded today to choose the effective and safe option.
Our products have been tested and refined with households for over 3 years. We guarantee you that they are effective!
However, you may notice some differences when switching from conventional cleaning products to non-toxic products. We often hear feedback that the laundry powder doesn’t foam enough, or smell enough. Instant foam and long-lasting scent are hallmarks of chemical agents, tricking us into thinking things are more clean when they’re actually just more harmful.
We care deeply about customer satisfaction, and provide simple user guides to ensure all products are being used properly to attain your desired level of clean.
Grounded manufactures nontoxic cleaning products like all-natural liquid Castile and solid soaps.
Soap was first recorded as far back as 2800 BC! Yet most detergents and liquid “soaps” today aren’t actually soap at all, but are a combination of chemicals and foaming agents!
Did you know that plain ole’ soap can deactivate Covid-19? Check out this video from Vox to watch the virus break up and fall down the drain.
Grounded’s soap superstars
- Pure Soap Concentrate – A Kenyan Castile soap made from coconut, sunflower, and canola oils. Our all purpose superstar.
- Spray Deep – Our soapy spray powerhouse. Powered by our coconut-sunflower-canola liquid soap, and enhanced with baking soda and essential oils for extra grime fighting power.
- Foaming Hands - Natural foaming hand soap and dispenser. Make sure to wash for 20 seconds!
- Body Bar - All natural solid body bar. Even works on hair!